Course #: CRCRTH 616 Class #: 12905 Section: 01
Genuine dialogue provides a creative space in which may emerge entirely new ways of thinking, acting, and relating to others. At the heart of such dialogue is holding respect for oneself, for one another, and for a commonly created pool of meaning. Course participants learn and experience approaches to listening and dialogue derived from Buber, Bohm, Isaacs, Jackins, Weissglass, and others, that allow us to become more aware of the underlying beliefs, assumptions, and emotions that limit our thinking and our responses to the world. Discussions explore applications of dialogue processes in educational, organizational, social, and personal change.
1/25/2021 - 5/12/2021
Jeremy Szteiter (CO)
* Tuition estimate is based on minimum, single-course cost to a new student who is not enrolled in a multi-course program. State residency, online/in person modality, and matriculation to a degree program may affect cost.
How to Register
Current (Program-Enrolled) Students
Click the Register Now button above to log into WISER and select your course(s).
New (Non-Degree) Students
- Click the
button to submit the form and request access to the registration system.
- Does the class require prerequisites? You may need to communicate with the instructor before you can register. Find their email address in the directory.
- Within 48 business hours, you'll receive an email prompting you to log into the WISER registration system. Log in using the username and password you previously set.
- Select Enrollment: Add Classes. Choose the semester, and search for your class(es). The easiest way to locate a class is by the Class Number listed at the top of this page.
- Once you're on the class page, select your options:
- Waitlist: Choose whether you want to be waitlisted if the class is full.
- Permission: Some courses have prerequisites or other permission requirements. If you've already communicated with the professor and gained permission, enter the permission number they provided.
- Grading: Select whether you want to take the class for academic credit or pass/fail.
- Click Next to add the class to your shopping cart. The Finance Center will display your balance and due date.