Course #: EDC G 612 Class #: 14310 Section: 01CE
This course provides participants with methods and strategies for evaluating and designing educational software and other applications of advanced information technology.
1/25/2021 - 5/12/2021
Janna Kellinger (PI)
* Tuition estimate is based on minimum, single-course cost to a new student who is not enrolled in a multi-course program. State residency, online/in person modality, and matriculation to a degree program may affect cost.
How to Register
Current (Program-Enrolled) Students
Click the Register Now button above to log into WISER and select your course(s).
New (Non-Degree) Students
- Click the
button to submit the form and request access to the registration system.
- Does the class require prerequisites? You may need to communicate with the instructor before you can register. Find their email address in the directory.
- Within 48 business hours, you'll receive an email prompting you to log into the WISER registration system. Log in using the username and password you previously set.
- Select Enrollment: Add Classes. Choose the semester, and search for your class(es). The easiest way to locate a class is by the Class Number listed at the top of this page.
- Once you're on the class page, select your options:
- Waitlist: Choose whether you want to be waitlisted if the class is full.
- Permission: Some courses have prerequisites or other permission requirements. If you've already communicated with the professor and gained permission, enter the permission number they provided.
- Grading: Select whether you want to take the class for academic credit or pass/fail.
- Click Next to add the class to your shopping cart. The Finance Center will display your balance and due date.